REDUCING BUSINESS ELECTRICITY COSTS
Through our Greensense web-based energy and emissions software, we are already helping some of Australia’s largest organisations uncover, and act on, opportunities to reduce their energy, water and waste.
Discover how Energy Solution’s Greensense products can help you identify your savings potential.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT & REPORTING
Our reporting suite, Greensense View® works by firstly connecting all your data across your facilities – from your energy and water utilities, meter data agents, building management systems and sub metering networks.
With our customer data dashboards and real-time view, you can:
- instantly act on issues and opportunities
- drill down on your energy use to identify big savings
- spot anomalies in real time – such as high night-time loads or over-worked HVAC
- benchmark across your portfolio to see best and worst performers
- accurately track and report on energy, water and waste costs and emissions
- use heat maps, portfolio comparisons and trend tracking to aid decision making
- easily extract the data required for NABERS and NGER
Our Greensense View dashboards can be displayed on:
- monitor screens,
- mobile devices,
- embedded in your intranet or as an interactive kiosk.
SHOWCASE YOUR SUSTAINABILITY INVESTMENT
Through the power of Greensense Posterboards™ in your public areas, you can make a big impact on the big screen with sustainability messages for your business:
- to engage your staff, other building occupants and visitors
- to showcase environmental performance for NABERS and NGER
- to track and benchmark the impact of your sustainability investment through custom designed, animated big screen displays.
Both Greensense View® and Posterboards are provided as ongoing fully-managed software, so you don’t have to host them using your own IT infrastructure.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
“After 12 months of using Greensense View, we’ve reduced energy by 19 per cent and out of hours water use by 68 per cent.”
– City of Subiaco, Western Australia
“Greensense View underpins our real-time energy monitoring and employee engagement programs. Plus the team are a delight to work with.”
– Regina Flugge, Senior Manager Environmental Sustainability at the RAC